If you like an easy-to-make, delicious, finger lickin’ messy sandwich, then you have come to the right place, my friend. I especially love this because it’s so simple to make, and has that hint of sweetness to it. Put in on the roll of your choice and enjoy! I like to bring it to parties as “sliders” as well… can you say SUPER BOWL?!
Get ready to dive into the crockpot with this mouth watering recipe.
WHat you need:
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle bbq (I use Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ)
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
WHat you do:
- Season chicken lightly with some salt and place in your crockpot
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well until combined.
- Pour over chicken and cover. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours, stirring sauce occasionally.
- When done [chicken will just fall apart *drool*] shred with two forks.
- Let cook in sauce 10-15 minutes.