Ahh, delicious, creamy peanut butter covered in chocolatey goodness. Sounds about right, right? This recipe is always pretty much the same, but I’ve tweaked it a bit from the ones I’ve seen floating around the internet and it’s pretty delicious!
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 4 tbsp [1 stick] salted butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp crisco/shortening
This recipe made about 33 balls
Here’s what you do:
- Line tray or sheet with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl, add peanut butter, confectioners sugar, butter, vanilla and salt all together. Mix [on medium] a good minute or two, or until blended together and creamy.
Ugh, so yummy!! But can I say I LOVE my KitchenAid? Here’s the link for yours!
- With a tablespoon or a cookie dropper, drop one by one on your parchment paper lined sheet. Store in freezer for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Pour chips in a microwave safe bowl with a tablespoon of shortening. Melt in intervals of 10-20 seconds until fully melted. Stir between each interval to prevent burning
- With tongs, a toothpick or your fingers, roll peanut butter balls in the chocolate. Place in fridge until hardened.
- Remove and enjoy!! ❤️